Healing the World
The i-We Mission is to serve and support humanity in living healthier, happier, more meaningful and peaceful lives.
The I-WE Mission reflects our contribution to the United Nation’s Millennium Development Goals worldwide.
The Millennium Development Goals
The Millennium Development Goals were established following the Millennium Summit of the United Nations in 2000 and the adoption of the United Nations Millennium Declaration. Altogether there are eight international development goals that all 189 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have committed to achieve by the year 2015. These goals are:
1. Eradicating extreme poverty and hunger
2. Achieving universal primary education
3. Promoting gender equality and empowering women
4. Reducing child mortality rates
5. Improving maternal health
6. Combating HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
7. Ensuring environmental sustainability
8. Developing a global partnership for development
i-We asserts that no matter our social framework, family or culture, women’s self-esteem is the determining factor in the health of the world as it is the basis for all relationships.